How To Claim - European Health Cash Plan
Please Select From The Following Form Options:
Click Here To Download The Standard Claim Form (for claiming cash back on covered treatment and expenses)
Click Here To Download Claim Form for Personal Accident & Accidental DeathThese documents are in pdf format. You will require Adobe Acrobat to read these. If you do not have this, you can download a FREE copy here.
Instructions for making a claim:
1. Check your policy for validity and any wait periods, level of cover and benefits, payment options and if your claim is covered?
2. Get treatment and pay costs out of your own pocket - make sure you get a receipt or proof of claimable circumstances.
3. Complete claim form and send along with receipt (or proof of claimable circumstances) to the following address:
Collinson Insurance Services Limited
The IDA Business Park
Or mail to: StatusHealth@intana-assist.com
4. Money will be transferred directly into your bank account.
* In a medical emergency occurring under Item 18 - 24 Hour Emergency European Medical Assistance, you will need to contact the claims department to obtain pre-authorisation on +44 (0) 1444 44 28 66.
For more details on how to make a claim, please see Section 3 of your policy wording